Ready, Set, Go! Start Working as an Interpreter in Remote Settings: Part II
This live, online workshop will be an immersive experience. Evelyn is a masterful instructor who is experienced in both the work, as a practicing conference and community interpreter and an expert in the instruction of interpreters preparing to work in remote settings.
This session will include:
- Useful information and knowledge
- Links to online resources
- Practice and simulation actives
- Tools, tips, and techniques that you will continue to use to grow your practice
- Live instruction, guidance, and class participation
This Masterclass builds on the Professional Development session that Evelyn will host on June 16, 2022, on best practices for remote settings.
Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion.
CEUs/PDUs: CTTIC/OCCI - 4.5