***LIVE EVENT ACCESS ONLY***
Do you have a LinkedIn profile?
If so, are you using it effectively to market to your ideal clients and showcase your skills and experience as an interpreter?
If you're unsure or answered no to the second question, then this workshop is for you!
Join Madalena on May 19th to establish and/or improve your online visibility by building a robust LinkedIn profile and presence.
Madalena will walk you through:
- Updating and optimizing your headline to include key information people are actually searching for
- Updating your About section to speak to your clients and not just about yourself
- Noting your professional affiliations in the right places
- Updating your skills section and understanding why skills endorsements are so important
- Showcasing your certifications or licenses
- Requesting and maintaining recommendations to reflect the type of work you want going forward
- And more!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Madalena Sánchez Zampaulo is a freelance translator (Spanish and Portuguese to English), copywriter, and the owner of Accessible Translation Solutions, a boutique translation agency based in California, and an online presence coach for T&I professionals. With more than a decade of experience, Madalena shares her knowledge and years of research to help freelance translators and interpreters improve their online presence—from their websites and LinkedIn profiles to copywriting and SEO—by refining their professional profiles to attract their ideal clients while collectively elevating and promoting our professions. You can find more about Madalena's blog and resources at www.madalenazampaulo.com.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After registration, we will send you a confirmation email with the date and the link for the live event. Please make sure to add the event to your calendar so that you won't miss it as recordings are only available to Premier Members.